Manage your money the millionaire's way!
A comprehensive Notion for tracking your finance using the Money Jars concept by T. Harv Eker. Allocate your money to 6 different purposeful jars.
Why did I create this?
I'm a saver which is good, but it has its downside which is I feel guilty when I spend on anything that is not necessary. I learned the money jar system when I attended a seminar in which solve my guilt problem.
There is what you call PLAY fund which is 10% of your income allocation and its purpose is for you to spend all each month. This is a major breakthrough for me and I no longer get burned out while working because the PLAY jar allows you to enjoy both the present and the future. Having this mindset I now don't feel any guilt when I spend. If this system works for me it can work for you too!
So why should you start doing the 6-JARS System?
- Because the habit is more important than the amount.
- Because the fastest way to do well with money is to manage your money well.
You'll benefit from this if:
- You don't have a budgeting system in place.
- You want to improve your overall financial status.
- You want to have stress-free financial management.
- You want on how you can manage your money while enjoying it.
- You want a structured way to see how much are you saving and spending.
- Jar balances view
- Money Jar system: Income allocated to jars, expenses tagged to jars roll-ups.
- Track your Monthly Recurring Bills
- Monthly View of Income, Expense, and Cashflow
- Expenses Summary per Jar and per Type
- Includes 4 Money Jar Versions: Lite, v1.0, v2.0, Couples Version.
Does this work on the free version of Notion?
Yes, all you need is a free account plan.
Can I share with my team/friends?
No, this is a personal license for individual use.
Do you have questions?
Send your feedback or queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a Notion template?
A Notion template is any publicly shared page in Notion that can be duplicated. They allow you to share your favorite workflows with the community, or duplicate other workflows that you want to use.
How do I duplicate a Notion template?
Navigate to the template you want to duplicate, choose the workspace you'd like to duplicate into from the dropdown, then hit the blue "Duplicate" button.
If you're already signed in, the template will be automatically added to your workspace. If you're logged out or don't have a Notion account, you'll be prompted to sign in or create one first!
How do I download Notion templates?
Duplicating a Notion template is the same as downloading a copy of it to your workspace. Just hit the blue "Duplicate" button and find it in your workspace's sidebar.
How do I make a Notion template?
You can make any Notion page a template by clicking "Share" in the top right, then toggling both the "Share to web" and "Allow duplicate as template" toggles. Make sure to use the public-facing URL below the "Share to web" toggle when sharing.